The Mobius Action Camera is the newest and most advanced mini action camera on the market. This device has incredible 1080P H.264 HD resolution 30 FPS or can record at 720P at 60 FPS. This device can record in 3 recording qualities, with the highest quality setting recording at an average bit rate of ~18,000 kpbs. This camera is perfect for us as an action cam, to mount on a bike, skateboard or any type of helmet. This camera can also be used as a car dash camera by purchasing the optional car mounts and cigarette lighter adaptors.
– Latest firmware version: 1.2 (2014.3.20).
– Latest software for adjusting parameter: 126.96.36.199 (2014.3.19).
– Input voltage: 3.7~5V(Never over 5V, it may break the camera)
– Support SD card with 32GB, suggest class 10 speed or above.
– Weighs only 39g
– Two user selectable video modes, toggled by the mode button after power up. Either mode can be set to record 1080p-30fps or 720p-60fps or 720p-30fps.
– The video format is .MOV with H.264 compression codec. but this camera can record sequential clips with a one sec. overlap, so there is no lost video and no need for an AVI firmware like the #16 to get that benefit.
– Three movie quality settings (Super, Standard, and Low), which will vary the recording bit rates suitable for the user-selected frame size and frame rate. The Super setting with 1080p-30 fps video gives an approximate average total bit rate around 18,000 kbps. with a high detail and motion scene. The Low setting with 720p-30 fps video gives approximately 5800 kbps on the low end.
– Four video recording cycle time settings will be 5, 10, and 15 min. plus “Max”, all of which will stop/save/continue. The Max setting will record until the 4GB files size limit is reached, the card runs out of space, or the battery power is removed. The actual Max recording time will vary dramatically accord to the users settings for frame size, frame rate, and movie quality. The 4GB file limit can be reached in less than 30 min. with 1080p High quality video.
– Loop recording (5 min. clips with one sec. video overlap, so no lost video). Pressing the mode button while in Loop Record mode will make the current clip being recorded write protected so it will not get over written during looping. The file can be manually deleted, though.
– Movie flip (180 deg. rotation)
– Movie sound (off plus three volume levels)
– Photo capture mode with frame sizes of 2048×1536, 1920×1080, or 1280×720 (all native pixel sizes – no up conversion)
– Time lapse photos with delays between images. The targeted delay times range from 0.25 to 60 sec.
– Recording LED toggle
– Movie/photo time stamp toggle
– Power on button delay (to prevent premature activation while handling)
– Auto-record when power to the camera is applied (useful for car recorder use – no button presses needed.)
– Charging on/off toggle when plugged into a USB data port (useful for some external USB devices)
– TV out (PAL or NTSC), which will include a playback mode.
– TV display ratio (4:3 or 16:9)
– GUI program support for setting the parameters will be available.
1 x MOBIUS Actioncam 808#16 V2 Sport Camera
1 x AV output cable with power input
1 x Fixture base
1 x Focus adjust tool
1 x 3M velcro sticker
1 x Data cable